Where to find us in February and March 2024
25 days ago
1) Tuesday evening market in Monterey! This lively night market runs from 4-7pm every Tuesday. You can find us on the first block of Alvarado St, near MidiCi Pizza Company.
2) Thursday morning market in Carmel-by-the-Sea. A lovely morning market that runs from 10am-2pm every Thursday. Full of family-owned farms, artisan bakeries, and the best flowers. You can find us near Palomas Home Furnishings.
Cafe & Restaurant Partners:
1) Chubb's Chicken Sandwiches in Santa Cruz. They've got the best gluten-free fried chicken sandwich going, check out them out at The Food Lounge in downtown Santa Cruz. Open Tuesday through Saturday from 4-10pm. Served on our buns 🎉
2) Swing by Cruise Coffee in Scotts Valley and find our tea cakes, pastries, cookies, and bread made into sandwiches and fancy toast! They also serve as a great pick up spot for mountain town addresses that are just out of reach for our current delivery capabilities.
3) If you are on the hunt for a gluten-free + vegan pastry … Carmel Coffee House in Carmel-by-the-Sea is serving our vegan tea cakes.
4) BookWorks in Pacific Grove serves my favorite apricot jam scone, tea cakes that change with the season and slices of morning glory bread.
5) The Power Plant in Moss Landing makes a rad avocado toast on our gluten-free bread. They'll also make any of their sandwiches or toast on our bread. Just ask for the Switch Bakery bread.
6) The most exciting news of 2024 — our fresh sliceable bread loaves are now available at Elroy’s Fine Foods in Monterey. You can pick up an Italian herb or a plain loaf to build the sandwich or toast of your dreams.
7) Breaking News ... A selection of our bread, tea cakes, and sugar-free almond flour cake donuts are now available through Royal Oaks Produce. Kelly has created an impressive delivery service featuring all the local farms you wish you could visit at every farmer's market. Royal Oaks Produce also carries products from other local bakeries, granola makers, nut roasters, olive oil growers, jam and mustard creators. How does she do all this? Most likely magic. But you can include our gluten-free deliciousness in your next order... and delivery is free (with a $45 order minimum to most of the central coast, $100 minimum to Scotts Valley & Santa Cruz Mountains) Just like everywhere, our menu will be switching there too!